Transfers


The amazing thing about doing projects like this learning about (or making up) solutions to interesting problems.  When I proposed the idea to make the mural interactive with textured areas and LED panels... I didn't think about exactly how I'd do it.  I just knew when I got to that part of the process, I'd figure it out.  In order to get the panels to match up accurately with the painted mural, I covered the  parts of the mural with tracing paper and traced an outline of the design, numbering each and noting which way was up just to be safe.  After removing the tracing paper from the wall, I cut out the shapes and stenciled their outlines onto the sheets of MDF.  (Unfortunately, I forgot to put my camera card back in my camera, so the photos I took of this process didn't save to anything. But I haven't finished cutting the MDF yet so it's not too late!)

Comments

Popular Posts